Supporting vulnerable adults to live a life of freedom and one that enables choice is extremely important. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards was introduced to help vulnerable individuals who lack capacity to maintain their independence, dignity and right to freedom. Our online course covers a number of lessons and topics which can be seen below.
Lessons & Topics Include
An Introduction To MCA & DOLS
- Understanding the Mental Capacity Act
The Five Key Principles
- Overview of the Five Key Principles
Assessments and Documents
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Best Interest Meetings
- Documenting and Record Keeping
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Conclusion & Summary
Duration: We recommend 45 minutes plus to effectively retain the information, you can also stop and continue the course at any point after purchasing.