Harborne Golf Club
The Grand Opening Of Networking In Care
Thursday 14th March 2019 the Networking In Care Team hosted its first networking event at the prestigious Harborne Golf Club, the stunning facilities inside the clubhouse includes a lounge, dining room, and outside terrace, along with practical private and large function room space, all of which boast panoramic views across the course.
TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE MORE
- Plan 2 Care Recruitment – Recruitment & Training Services
- Comp Care Consultancy – Consultancy & Compliance Services
- One Call – Telecommunication Services
- CareMeds – eMAR Systems
- Nourish – Care Management Software
- Golddust Marketing – Marketing Agency
- Frama UK – Email Encryption & E-signature
- Quantum Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Services
- SC Projects & Consultancy – Facilities Management Services
- Unique IQ – Care Management Software
- T Chauhan Consultancy – Consultancy & Compliance Services
Networking In Care hosted 11 speakers & exhibitors which if you didn’t attend you can check them out above, along with 35+ attendees all from different care sectors:
- Care Home Owners
- Hospital Directors
- Care Home Managers
- Regional Manager
- Deputy Managers
- Industry-Specific Business Owners (Training, Recruitment, Activities)
- SEN Managers
- Domiciliary Managers
QUOTES & TESTIMONIALS
Great Event – Well Planned.
Great Event, great hospitality with lots of interesting speakers & exhibitors.
It was really beneficial, informative and helpful.
I found todays speakers very interesting the way the care industry is moving forward. I have found this a great networking event and I have made some great contacts. I thank Networking In Care again for having me here today and I look forward to coming to similar events in the future.
It is a huge privilege to bring care professionals together at our events, with the care industry under immense pressures and scrutiny Networking In Care gives attendees the ability to openly discuss their positives and struggles with others. Our events give individuals the opportunity to meet virtual connections they have made through social media platforms putting a face to a name along with the sharing of a business card. Our Exhibitors & Speakers bring industry-specific hot topics to the stage for open discussion, giving you other peoples views, opinions, and suggestions that could just benefit your service – Ian Maclean Networking In Care Director